The safety of children is a shared responsibility: it concerns the professionals (manufacturers, importers, distributors), but also parents and educators by the choice of the toy and the use that is made.
When purchasing, please read carefully the facts recited on the toy and its packaging:
- Means that the toy complies with stringent and specific security requirements, set at the European level.
- Name and address of the manufacturer or importer: they allow to identify and contact in case of need, the company that put the toy on the market. Keep this information with you.
- “Not suitable for children under 36 months”(or 3 years) or don’t trust any one toy with this word to a child less than 3 years; Indeed, such a toy does not meet the specific and more stringent security standards imposed for this age group.
- Age guidance: given by the manufacturer as a result of research and tests, they allow you to buy a toy well suited to development, awakening and the behavior of your child.
Feel free, also, to seek the advice and the advice of your seller.
How to use a toy?
- Carefully follow the instructions and the advice of editing when it is necessary, in order to show your child the proper use of his toy and all the game possibilities it presents. Remember: improper use may adversely affect the safety of your child, according to PaulDigo.
- Don’t let toddlers never play with the toys of their elders: they might, for example, swallowing small parts, or even get hurt.
- Regularly check the State of toys: tinker never a toy broken or damaged: it could no longer offer the same security to your child.
- Pay special attention to battery operated toys: batteries should be changed by an adult. Badly positioned or badly chosen, they can deteriorate the toy, or sink and cause burns. Follow instructions of the manufacturer for the type of batteries and their implementation. If the toy requires several batteries, it is recommended that they are all of the same brand. Change them also all at the same time. Do not leave the batteries in a toy that is not used for a while.
A few tips…
- Buy your toys with specialists
- Beware of counterfeit toys
- Always carefully check the toys
- Read all warnings
- Check the recommended age for the use of the toy
- Remove all packaging
Ride-On Toys for Toddlers from Chicco-My Kids Guide
Hot Toy Alert: Distroller USA Unleashes the Neonate Babies …
Ultimate Guide to Baby Play Spaces, Nurseries, and More
So Glow DIY Magic Jar Studio
15 Best Toys For 18-24 Month Old Toddler 2018
Harrods Annual Bear Chef 2018
Furby Pink Cubes Boom Plush Toy—Amazon Lightning Deal …
Sand And Water Play Table
A Fresh Perspective and Tips for “Fussy Babies …
Brooklyn, NYC Sensory processing disorder and the …
X-Shot Regenerator Toy Gun
Icon of toys and accessories for babies and children black …
11 best images about Children toys on Pinterest
Babies in Toyland | Nickelodeon
Christmas Gift Guide 2011: Men
Mr Men Mr Happy Boxer Shorts Mens Yellow/Black Underwear …
How do Humans Balance on Two Legs?
Mocka Luna 8 Cube Storage
Purple Pen in Japan: How to Use the Daruma Doll
DINOSAUR TOY FOR BABIES, KNITTED DIPLODOCUS RATTLE · It’s …