Are you in doubt when buying toys for newborns? There are several rules to follow for your baby’s safety. When the child is 0-6 months old, she still does not play as much, but begins to pay attention to everything around her. This stage is great for buying rattle, bath book, play thermometer and musical mobile. Look for avoided toys forbidden for children under 3 years, as they have small parts that can be swallowed by the baby.
Toys for newborns
Check out below tips for toys for newborns :
- Toys should not have small pieces that can be separated (such as buttons or beads) on which a child could choke.In addition, if a toy can fit through a roll of toilet paper empty, then it is considered a choking hazard.Also, there should be no long strands that could curl around the baby’s neck.
- Toys that can be attached to the crib are great choices.These toys are attached on the side of a crib and often have mirrors to look at, buttons to push, knobs to twist and they make noise all in one toy.Many parents have an extra fifteen minutes of rest while the baby happily joked in the crib with one of these great toys.
- Bath toys are always successful toys, too.Rubber ducks, toy boats, and even books made specifically for the bath tub make bath time enjoyable for babies and parents.
- Bright primary color toys are a great choice for babies, but so are toys that have a black, white, or red pattern.Toys with these patterns help in the development of the eyes and also help stimulate the mind.
- Card books are a good choice for babies.They are harder to tear and much stronger than books with paper pages.Many classic children’s books are now printed in card book format.
- There are many more toys for children and babies on the market.Some are quite expensive and elaborate.Keep expensive and elaborate toys when the child is older.Stick with simple baby development toys and you will not fail.
Tips on buying toys for your baby
It is important to remember that toys for newborns need to be light and easy to handle. When buying a toy, it is essential to verify the existence of the Inmetro seal. Toys without identified manufacturers should be avoided, such as those sold by street vendors. Often the baby playing with these toys ends up peeling some of the paint from these toys and many of these that are not checked by inmetro have substances that can do harm to the health of the baby if swallowed.
Prepare For Your Newborn’s Arrival
Toys for Your Newborns (0-3 Months)
Top 20 Best Baby Toys 2016
Cute Newborn Baby Handkerchief Toys Bed Hanging Plush …
Babies: newborn baby toys
Baby Toys for Each Stage: 6-12 Months
Top 9 Toys for 1 Month Old Baby
Babies: newborn baby toys
Sassy Newborn Gift Set
Toys for 1 Month Old Baby
NEWBORN TOYS: Best for Baby Development and Educational
15 toys for baby’s first year
captivating toys for baby girls
Babies: soft toys for babies
New baby Mobile Baby Toy Plush Block Clutch Cube Rattles …
We offer range of Entertaining products for babies …
Toys For Baby 6-12 Months
dazzling toys for baby girl